Vibrant, Vibrance ..
The Vibrance Festival is a terrific and unique Hobart festival offering that helps to showcase the importance, value, and talent of Hobart's local street artists.
Why not come, join the TMAGgots on a really unique walking tour of Hobart's lesser-known street art, find out more about this curious art form and gain insight into this lesser known world ...
Interested, then RSVP ASAP and pay the $15.00 event to secure your spot on this tour @ www.tmaggots.org.au. Our meeting spot for this event is 246 Elizabeth Street - the old Shall design shop @ 4.00pm.
Join us for this exclusive 40 minute walking tour and if that doesn't quite fully quench your thirst, then buy a ticket to a live performance and outdoor cinema and kick on! It's bound to be a great night out.
Our Covid-19 Safe Plan for Vibrant, Vibrance is:
· We ask you do not attend this event if experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
· At registration, we will need to confirm your contact number to assist with contact tracing.
· Please ensure you arrive at the event promptly at the nominated start ready for induction.
· Note that by registering for this event you agree to follow all reasonable instructions.
· Please either bring your own sanitizer or use that supplied at the start of the event.
· At the event please ensure you observe 1.5 meter social distancing with other groups.
· During the event, please avoid touching other people, objects and physical infrastructure.
· Please contact the event host if you have any further questions or suggestions.
We look forward to seeing you there! Don't forget to check out Vibrance Festival's full program for more information on Vibrance.
We hope that you can join us.
Naomi Skelly, Event Host
0423 774 059