A Night @ the Theatre
Come and join us at the Theatre Royal, Hobart's grand old Dame, said to be Australia's oldest working theatre. What a gem she is. The recent development of the Hedburg complex for the University of Tasmania has provided an ideal opportunity for the Theatre Royal to expand its facilities and provide Hobart with a more contemporary multi-purpose venue.
Join our fabulous back and front of stage tour of this historic place, and gain some insight into how its multi-faceted annual season is delivered. Please RSVP ASAP and ensure you pay an event fee of $12.50 (Financial Member) or $15.00 (Non-Financial Guests) upfront to secure your spot on this cool behind the curtain tour. Register online at - www.tmaggots.org.au.
Our meeting spot for this terrific event is the new main entry to the theatre on Collins Street corner. Please be mindful that (unfortunately) not all areas we hope to access are fully accessible, so please let us know if that's an issue and we'll aim to work around it.
Our Covid-19 Safe Plan for this event:
- We ask you do not attend this event if experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- At registration, we will need to confirm your contact number to assist with contact tracing.
- Please ensure you arrive at the event promptly at the nominated start ready for induction.
- Note that by registering for this event you agree to follow all reasonable instructions.
- Please either bring your own sanitizer or use that supplied at the start of the event.
- At the event please ensure you observe 1.5 meter social distancing with other groups.
- During the event, please avoid touching other people, objects and physical infrastructure.
- Please contact the event host if you have any further questions or suggestions.
We look forward to seeing you at our night at the Theatre.
Pete Smith, Event Host
0409 531 491